4. Student services for which programs are to be established under the first paragraph of section 224 of the Education Act (chapter I-13.3) shall include the following:
(1) support services designed to provide students with conditions that are conducive to learning;
(2) student life services designed to foster students’ autonomy and sense of responsibility, their moral and spiritual dimensions, their interpersonal and community relationships, as well as their feeling of belonging to the school;
(3) counselling services designed to help students throughout their studies, with their academic and career choices, and with any difficulties they encounter;
(4) promotion and prevention services designed to provide students with an environment conducive to the development of a healthy lifestyle and of skills that are beneficial to their health and well-being;
(5) (paragraph revoked).