72. The list to be published pursuant to section 71 must contain at least the following information:
(1) the name of the service provider, supplier or contractor, the date and the amount of the contract or, in the case of a task order or delivery order contract, the estimated amount of the expenditure;
(2) in the case of a contract that involves renewal options, in addition to the information required in paragraph 1, the total amount of the expenditure that would be incurred if all options were exercised;
(3) the nature of the service, goods or construction work to be provided under the contract; and
(4) in the case of a contract by mutual agreement involving an expenditure above the public tender threshold, the provision in this Regulation under which the contract was awarded.