58.1. A contract for the acquisition of cloud goods or services may be entered into by mutual agreement with a supplier or a service provider, following an interest call issued by Infrastructures technologiques Québec, to the extent that a framework agreement has been entered into with the supplier or service provider and provided that
(1) the contract concerns goods or services referred to in the framework agreement;
(2) the term of the contract does not exceed three years, including any renewal;
(3) the supplier or service provider retained by the Chief Electoral Officer is the one who offers the most advantageous goods or services; and
(4) the goods or services referred to in the framework agreement take into account the applicable criteria related to security, levels of services and compliance.
The most advantageous good or service is determined
(1) based on the price only; or
(2) after authorization from the Chief Electoral Officer himself, based on one or more than one criteria related to the object of the contract, such as technological compatibility, accessibility of the goods or services, performance and technical assistance.