2. The conditions determined by this Regulation aim to promote:
(1) transparency in contracting processes;
(2) the honest and fair treatment of tenderers;
(3) the opportunity for qualified tenderers to compete in calls for tenders made by the Chief Electoral Officer;
(4) the use of effective and efficient contracting procedures, including careful, thorough evaluation of procurement requirements that reflects the Government’s sustainable development and environmental policies;
(5) the implementation of quality assurance systems for the goods, services or construction work required by the Chief Electoral Officer; and
(6) accountability reporting by the Chief Electoral Officer to verify the proper use of public funds.