12. Compliance requirements must specify the cases that will entail automatic rejection of a tender, namely:
(1) the place or closing date for reception of bids has not been complied with;
(2) a required document is missing;
(3) the required signature of an authorized person is missing;
(4) an erasure of or correction to the tendered price is not initialled;
(5) the tender is conditional or restrictive;
(6) the price tendered and the quality demonstration are not presented separately as required by section 18, where applicable; and
(7) any other compliance requirement stipulated in the tender documents as entailing automatic rejection of a tender has not been complied with.