E-2.2, r. 3 - Regulation respecting voting by mail

Full text
17. Electors who have inadvertently marked or spoiled their ballot paper may ask the returning officer for a new one in exchange for the spoiled ballot paper. The returning officer so informs the poll clerk of the postal polling station, who enters an indication to that effect in the poll book.
M.O. 2009-05-13, s. 17.