96. Any building that is to be heated or cooled must include at least one separate temperature controlled zone for:
(1) each heating or cooling system;
(2) each storey;
(3) a single room or series of rooms operated under a single tenancy, such as a dwelling unit, individual guest room in a motel or hotel, or a business and personal services occupancy;
(4) each grouping of rooms or enclosed spaces where the heating or cooling requirements are sufficiently similar to permit similar comfort conditions to be maintained by a single thermostat; and
(5) each vestibule with heating equipment.