56. To obtain his certificate, a candidate must comply with the following conditions:
(1) he must not be the subject of a disciplinary sanction imposed by a disciplinary or discipline committee established under the Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services (chapter D-9.2), the Act respecting market intermediaries (chapter I-15.1), the Real Estate Brokerage Act (chapter C-73.1), by a disciplinary council established under the Professional Code (chapter C-26) or by the Court of Québec sitting in appeal of a decision issued by such a committee or council.
(2) he must not be in default of paying any outstanding fines and costs that may have been imposed on him by any of the committees referred to above and by the Court of Québec, as well as any accrued interest at the rate established in accordance with section 28 of the Tax Administration Act (chapter A-6.002), as applicable;
(3) he must have repaid any amount in principal, interest and costs that he was ordered to pay by final judgment by reason of his liability for any of the reasons referred to in section 175 of the Act respecting market intermediaries or section 258 of the Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services, and has repaid any amounts that were disbursed by the Fonds d’indemnisation des services financiers and that may be recovered by that fund, as a successor, by subrogation pursuant to those Acts;
(4) he must not be in default of paying any fine related to an offence committed under the Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services, the Act respecting market intermediaries, the Securities Act (chapter V-1.1) or the Real Estate Brokerage Act;
(5) he must not be in default of paying the fees and annual fees payable under the Regulation respecting fees and contributions payable (chapter D-9.2, r. 9).