2. An applicant who meets the following conditions is accredited by the Minister as a training body:
(1) each of its training instructors, employees or contract workers, have at least 3 years of experience in each professional field in which training will be provided. Where multiple training instructors are in the same field, they must have together an average of 3 years of experience in that field;
(2) each of its training instructors
(a) has received a minimum of 135 hours of training in knowledge transmission methods;
(b) has at least 250 hours of experience as a training instructor; or
(c) has received a minimum of 90 hours of training in knowledge transmission methods and has at least 100 hours of experience as a training instructor;
(3) the training offered complies with the object and the purposes of the Act and must in particular qualify as an eligible expenditure for the purposes of the Act.
The experience required in subparagraphs 1 and 2 of the first paragraph must have been acquired in the 10 years preceding the application.
In this Regulation, “experience as a training instructor” means any training activity allowing knowledge transmission in a structured manner, provided
(1) to the personnel of an enterprise;
(2) in a recognized educational institution, in accordance with section 7 of the Act; or
(3) by an accredited training body;
“training in knowledge transmission method” means any training allowing the development of skills relating to the structuring of a training activity, the carrying out of a training activity fostering knowledge transmission and the assessment of the training.
1048-2018O.C. 1048-2018, s. 2.