C-61.1, r. 53 - Regulation respecting wildlife sanctuaries

Full text
19. In order to hunt in a open access hunting sector of a wildlife sanctuary referred to in Schedule VII to the Regulation respecting hunting (chapter C-61.1, r. 12), a person must rent services, such as lodging, equipment for the practice of hunting or other services available related to the activity, where they are offered in the place for which a right of access pass is issued.
Moreover, the provisions of section 18 apply to a person hunting in a wildlife sanctuary referred to in the first paragraph.
O.C. 859-99, s. 19.