34. No person may install a culvert in a fish habitat, except in compliance with the following requirements:
(1) the culvert shall be installed parallel to the slope of the bed of the habitat and the base of the culvert shall be sunk deep enough to allow the bed of the habitat to resettle;
(2) the culvert shall extend beyond the base of the fill supporting the road;
(3) the bed of the habitat shall be stabilized at each opening of the culvert and the passage of fish shall not be obstructed;
(4) the culvert shall not reduce the width of the habitat by more than 20% as measured from the boundary of the littoral zone;
(5) water diversion structures such as channels, dikes and caissons shall not obstruct the passage of fish and shall not reduce the width of the habitat by more than one-third as measured from the boundary of the littoral zone; and
(6) channels dug to divert water from the habitat shall be filled in when their use is discontinued.