In force: 2018-07-19
4. A public participation policy determines the instruments subject to a public participation process.
Such instruments must include
(1) any by-law relating to the preparation or revision of a planning program;
(2) any by-law amending a planning program to introduce into it a special planning program or to amend such a program so that the proposed zoning rules regarding main uses, main constructions or the dimensions of main constructions are no longer the same;
(3) any by-law referred to in the third or fourth paragraph of section 123 of the Act respecting land use planning and development (chapter A-19.1); and
(4) any resolution by which a municipality grants, in accordance with section 145.38 of the Act respecting land use planning and development, an authorization in respect of a specific project for the construction, alteration or occupancy of an immovable that is at variance with a provision referred to in subparagraph 1 of the third paragraph of section 123 of the Act.
2018-06-19M.O. 2018-06-19, s. 4.