13.1. A trail security officer recruited by an association of off-highway vehicle clubs under paragraph 3 of section 37 of the Act must, in addition to the conditions provided for in section 13,
(1) have 2 years’ experience as a trail security officer;
(2) have taken a training program offered by the association of off-highway vehicle clubs that recruited the officer and complied with the requirements to successfully complete the program;
(3) not have been found guilty of or pleaded guilty to a criminal offence in the last 5 years unless a pardon has been granted;
(4) hold a driver’s licence authorizing the officer, under the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2), to drive a road vehicle on a public highway within the meaning of the Code; and
(5) hold a certificate issued by the association of off-highway vehicle clubs that recruited the officer attesting that the person identified by the certificate complies with the requirements in this section.