5. Where the Minister authorizes a forest or farm-forest group, covered by the Forest Act (chapter F-4.1), to cut wood on land covered by this Regulation, such cutting may be carried out without payment of duties and on the following conditions:
(1) an agreement must be made between the Minister and the group before authorization may be granted;
(2) the term of the agreement shall be 15 years; it shall provide that the Minister may, on 15 days notice and without compensation, withdraw any land to which the agreement applies where it is required under the Regulation respecting the alienation and leasing of agricultural lands in the domain of the State (chapter T-7.1, r. 2) or for government purposes or in the public interest;
(3) the third paragraph of section 19 and section 26 of the Regulation respecting the alienation and leasing of agricultural lands in the domain of the State apply to the agreement, with the necessary modifications;
(4) the group shall agree to:
(a) clean the woodland where a disaster such as fire, windfall, epidemic or other case of force majeure occurs;
(b) convey wood that must be sold to the syndicates or boards responsible for administering joint plans under the Act respecting the marketing of agricultural, food and fish products (chapter M-35.1);
(c) submit a 5-year forest management plan.