T-7.1, r. 2 - Regulation respecting the alienation and leasing of agricultural lands in the domain of the State

Full text
5. An owner of an agricultural operation who wishes to purchase or lease land that has been the subject of a notice of alienation or lease issued by the Minister must, for each parcel of land in question, submit a written application within the time and at the place indicated in the notice.
O.C. 4-90, s. 5.