T-7.1, r. 2 - Regulation respecting the alienation and leasing of agricultural lands in the domain of the State

Full text
23. The Minister may reserve in favour of any contiguous or adjoining land, or in favour of any person whom he designates, a right of way or any other right concerning land covered by an alienation or a lease.
The purchaser or the lessee of a parcel of land that is inaccessible by public highway must obtain at his expense, prior to the issue of the title evidencing the sale or leasing, a perpetual right of way or a right of way for the duration of the lease, as the case may be, respecting land that is not under the authority of the Minister.
O.C. 4-90, s. 23.