18. The Minister may, in exceptional circumstances, alienate or lease a parcel of land directly to a person who submits a project involving the development or establishment of an agricultural or an aquacultural operation and who demonstrates:
(1) that his project is economically relevant, considering the investment, its present or future viability and its compatibility with his existing operation;
(2) that his project may in no way be carried out without the purchase or leasing of the land in question;
(3) that he has the qualifications required to manage the project, considering his achievements and the profitability of his existing operation;
(4) and, in the case of the owner of an agricultural operation or a person who wishes to become one, that he has the knowledge and has put together in a single economic and accounting unit the financial resources and economic factors of production that may enable him to produce and market, on an annual basis, agricultural products that have a value equal to or higher than the value set under subparagraph iv of subparagraph j of section 1 of the Farm Producers Act (chapter P-28).
In those cases, the alienation or leasing price shall be established in accordance with Division IV.