T-7.1, r. 2 - Regulation respecting the alienation and leasing of agricultural lands in the domain of the State

Full text
15. The owner of an aquacultural operation, or any person who wishes to become one, who wishes to purchase or lease land that is covered by a notice of sale or lease issued by the Minister must submit, for each parcel of land in question, a written application within the time and at the place indicated in the notice.
The applicant must also submit a project involving the establishment or development of his aquacultural operation and, in particular, demonstrate that the financial structure of his operation, his management skills, his professional and technical personnel and his production and marketing organization are adequate to ensure the carrying out and smooth operation of his project.
O.C. 4-90, s. 15.