T-7.1, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the alienation of agricultural lands in the domain of the State to certain occupants

Full text
20. The Minister may reserve in favour of any contiguous or nearby land or in favour of any person whom he designates a right of way or any other right over a parcel of land that is alienated.
The occupant of land inaccessible by public highway must obtain at his expense, before delivery of the title confirming the alienation, a perpetual right of way over a parcel of land that is not under the authority of the Minister.
O.C. 5-90, s. 20.