53. A medical imaging technologist, radiation oncology technologist or medical electrophysiology technologist who advertises the cost of his services shall do so in a manner that is understandable to persons who have no particular knowledge of radiology and shall:
(1) keep the amounts in force for the time advertised, which may not be less than 30 days after the date of the last broadcast or publication;
(2) specify the services included in those amounts;
(3) indicate whether or not other costs are included in the amounts;
(4) indicate whether additional services are required and if they are included in the amounts.
A medical imaging technologist, radiation oncology technologist or medical electrophysiology technologist may however agree with a client to an amount that is lower than that broadcast or published.
O.C. 789-98, s. 53; O.C. 434-2009, s. 16.