T-5, r. 4 - Regulation respecting other terms and conditions for permits of the Ordre des technologues en imagerie médicale, en radio-oncologie et en électrophysiologie médicale du Québec to be issued
10. In order to register for the examination, a candidate must send the registrar, at least 30 days prior to the date set for the examination, the following documents:
(1) the duly completed registration form appearing in Schedule I;
(2) his academic record;
(3) an attestation that he will hold a diploma giving entitlement to the permit issued by the Order or a diploma recognized as equivalent by the board of directors;
(4) a recent photograph measuring 5 cm by 5 cm and certified by his signature as being his;
(5) a certified cheque or postal money order covering the registration fee determined by the board of directors.