5. A candidate shall be granted a training equivalence if the candidate demonstrates that his or her level of knowledge and skills in radiodiagnostic technology, nuclear medicine technology and radiation oncology technology is equivalent to the level of knowledge acquired by the holder of a diploma recognized by a regulation of the Government, made under the first paragraph of section 184 of the Code, as giving access to the permit of the Order.
To determine the training equivalence of a candidate, the following factors must be taken into account:
(1) the nature and duration of the relevant work experience of the candidate;
(2) the nature and content of the courses taken and the results obtained;
(3) the training periods and the other continuing training or upgrading activities;
(4) the total number of years of schooling; and
(5) the fact that the candidate holds one or more diplomas issued in Québec or elsewhere.
O.C. 523-2005, s. 5; O.C. 361-2008, s. 2.