51. An application for recognition of a home educational childcare providers association must be filed by means of a form provided by the Tribunal. The form contains, among other things, the following information:
(1) the name of the applicant association, its address, electronic mail address, and telephone and fax numbers;
(2) the name of the affiliated association, its address, electronic mail address, and telephone and fax numbers;
(3) the address of the institution concerned, and its telephone and fax numbers;
(4) if recognition already exists, the name of any recognized association, its address, electronic mail address, and telephone and fax numbers.
The application must be accompanied by the resolution authorizing the application and by any other document required under the Act respecting the representation of certain home educational childcare providers and the negotiation process for their group agreements (chapter R-24.0.1).
The Tribunal sends the application to the Minister, to the associations already recognized to represent the home educational childcare providers concerned by the application (where applicable), and to the other parties.
385-2017O.C. 385-2017, s. 51.