2. The notice shall give
(1) a brief description of the duties of a commissioner;
(2) the place where the commissioner could be assigned to mainly perform his duties;
(3) in substance, the selection conditions and criteria prescribed by the Act and this Regulation and any qualifications, training and professional experience required for the board;
(4) in substance, the system of confidentiality applicable to the selection procedure and an indication that the selection committee may hold consultations about the candidacies; and
(5) the deadline and address for submitting a candidacy.