9. The minimum provisions referred to in section 5 also apply, with the necessary modifications, to any contract including a contract for lending a vehicle and a contract for exchanging vehicles, whose effect is to transfer to the other party the possession of a heavy vehicle and containing any of the following mentions respecting:
(1) the obligation to identify the motor vehicle by the name of the party that takes possession of the vehicle;
(2) the control by the party that takes possession of the vehicle of the organization and carrying out of the transportation to be provided by means of the vehicle;
(3) the integration of the heavy vehicle into the fleet of vehicles of the party that takes possession of the vehicle for the purposes of liability insurance coverage;
(4) the obligation imposed on the owner of the heavy vehicle, or his employees, to comply with all the orders of the other party which prevent him from controlling his vehicle for the term of the contract;
(5) the management of the driver’s conditions of employment, including the payment of his remuneration, by the party that takes possession of the vehicle.
The contract shall be signed by the parties and a copy thereof shall be kept in the vehicle.