8. A contract for services whereby an operator is substituted for another operator to provide transportation of goods, referred to in the contract, that was entered into between the latter and a shipper or a receiver shall contain the following minimum provisions:
(1) the name of the party that acts as the carrier with the shipper or receiver, its address and identification number in the register;
(2) the name of the operator who is substituted for the other operator, his address and identification number in the register;
(3) the mention that the operator who is substituted for the operator who acted as the carrier where the goods were entrusted to him acts as agent for the operator;
(4) the date on which the contract is entered into if different from the date on which it is signed;
(5) the identification of the party that retains the possession, control and exclusive use of all the vehicles used and that is liable for the operation of all the vehicles with respect to the provisions of the Act respecting owners, operators and drivers of heavy vehicles (chapter P-30.3) and the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2); the party shall be:
(a) the operator who is substituted for the carrier where the contract for services is entered into for only one trip or a series of trips whose bills of lading reference numbers are provided for in the contract;
(b) the operator who offered the transportation to the shipper where the contract for services is entered into for trips that are not determined on the date on which the contract is signed or where the motor vehicle used for the transportation is identified by the operator’s name.
The contract shall be signed by both operators or their mandataries.