7. A contract for the hauling of a trailer or semi-trailer shall contain the following minimum provisions:
(1) the name of the owner of the trailer or semi-trailer, his address and identification number in the Registre des propriétaires et des exploitants de véhicules-lourds;
(2) the name of the operator of the hauling vehicle, his address and identification number in the Registre des propriétaires et des exploitants de véhicules-lourds;
(3) the designation of the person who acts as the operator of the combination of vehicles, his consent to be liable for the supervision thereof during the carrying out of the contract and his commitment to be liable for the operation of the vehicle with respect to the provisions of the Act respecting owners, operators and drivers of heavy vehicles (chapter P-30.3) and the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2);
(4) the term of the contract, which may be designated by the description of the trips, by a reference to the bill of lading, shipping documents or by the dates of the beginning and end of the contract or, failing that, by the conditions of termination of the contract for the hauling of a trailer;
(5) the date on which the contract is entered into if different from the date on which it is signed.