4. Shipping documents shall contain the following minimum provisions:
(1) the description of the goods and, in the case of several types of goods, their quantity in weight, volume, number of identifiable elements or number of containers;
(2) one reference number per shipping document; that number must appear on every document constituting the shipping documents, where applicable;
(3) the shipper’s name, the name of any other person who, where applicable, entrusted the goods to the operator of the heavy vehicle responsible for their transportation and the name of the receiver or consignee;
(4) the name of the operator who provides the transportation and his identification number in the Registre des propriétaires et des exploitants de véhicules lourds referred to in section 4 of the Act respecting owners, operators and drivers of heavy vehicles (chapter P-30.3), the date on which the goods were entrusted to him, the place where they were entrusted to him and his destination;
(5) the name and identification number, in the list referred to in section 15 of that Act, of the transport service intermediary involved in the organization of the transportation provided by the operator;
(6) the mention, where applicable, that transportation is successive and provided by several operators.