29. A brokerage permit holder may withdraw from the trust account only the following amounts:
(1) an amount belonging to a subscriber that the permit holder collected for him;
(2) any amount required to reimburse administrative expenses required by the financial institution for the management of the account;
(3) the interest paid into the account by the financial institution, less any administrative expenses;
(4) part of a sum received under section 42.1 of the Transport Act (chapter T-12) that corresponds to brokerage fees.