14. An operator may subscribe for brokerage services, as the case may be,
(1) between 1 January and 10 February of each year;
(2) between 11 February and 11 March in a brokerage zone where no broker has gathered the number of subscribers required to obtain a brokerage permit;
(3) during the time where the application for the issue or renewal of a brokerage permit is heard;
(4) within 30 days of the transfer of the registration in the bulk trucking register;
(5) within 30 days of the transfer of the principal establishment of an operator in another zone of the same region;
(6) within 30 days of the cancellation of a brokerage contract made pursuant to section 17.2.
An operator that has entered into a brokerage contract with a broker whose application for a brokerage permit or its renewal has been denied by the Commission or whose application has been withdrawn has the right to subscribe to the services of another brokerage permit holder within 60 days of the Commission’s decision or, as the case may be, within 30 days after the Commission has received the broker’s withdrawal.
O.C. 1483-99, s. 14; O.C. 1402-2000, s. 7; O.C. 1279-2011, s. 6; 159-2018O.C. 159-2018, s. 41.