50. Penal proceedings shall be instituted for the following offences against the provisions of this Regulation:
(1) where an owner using a school bus contravenes any of the provisions of sections 1, 7 to 29, the second paragraph of section 30 and sections 31 to 36;
(2) where a school service centre, a school board or a private institution using a school bus that it owns and operates contravenes any of the sections referred to in paragraph 1;
(3) where an owner using a vehicle used for the transportation of school children contravenes any of the provisions of section 37;
(4) where a person holding a bus transport permit or a public body providing public transit and using an urban bus contravenes any of the provisions of sections 30 and 34, where that person or body has entered into an exclusive contract to transport school children; or
(5) where a driver of a school bus does not turn on the alternately flashing yellow lights or the flashing emergency lights in contravention of section 44.1 or 44.2.