4.2. A bus that meets the following conditions is a 12 to 15 passenger bus:
(1) it meets the requirements of the Motor Vehicle Safety Act (S.C. 1993, c. 16);
(2) it bears the national safety mark within the meaning of the Motor Vehicle Safety Act or the compliance label provided for in the Act for Transport Canada’s “bus” class;
(3) the model year is 2017 or a later year;
(4) the model year is not more than 10 years;
(5) the gross weight rating is not more than 4,536 kg;
(6) it is equipped with an electronic tire pressure monitoring system that is in good operating condition.