52. The holder of a chartered transport permit shall, before a trip, sign a contract with his client that includes the following particulars:
(1) his name and address;
(2) his permit number;
(3) the name and address of the client;
(4) the category of bus;
(5) the date of the trip and the time it will take to complete;
(6) the point of departure and the destination of the trip;
(7) the number of passengers to be picked up at each place;
(8) the number of kilometres to be covered;
(9) the price of the trip.
The holder shall give a copy of the contract to his client.