41. In addition to the information required by section 41 of the Act, the register of transportation system operators established by the Commission contains the following information:
(1) a statement that the operator has met the conditions set out in section 38 and can operate the transportation systems or a statement that the conditions have not been met and that the operator cannot operate the system;
(2) a list of the accessories used to identify an automobile as being part of the transportation system operated by the operator;
(3) the number of automobiles equipped with a taximeter, among the automobiles registered with the operator;
(4) the target number of low-emission automobiles fixed for the operator by the Commission.