52. Notwithstanding section 51, an applicant refusing to lease a dwelling offered to him by the lessor shall keep his rank and classification on the list of eligible persons and his entitlement to lease such a dwelling in the following cases:
(1) an accident involving irresistible force prevents him from occupying a dwelling within 90 days from receipt of the notice;
(2) the applicant or a member of his household is a handicapped person, and the dwelling offered contains architectural barriers causing him difficulties of access or circulation;
(3) by reason of special circumstances, on submission of vouchers, accepting the dwelling would probably make the applicant’s economic situation or psychological state much worse;
(4) the dwelling does not correspond to the applicant’s preferences as stated in accordance with subparagraph 9 of the first paragraph of section 11.