29. Every driver is liable to a fine of $700 to $3,000 if the driver
(1) does not hold a Class 4C driver’s licence;
(2) provides passenger transportation services after being charged with or convicted of a criminal offence or an indictable offence under section 24 and fails to so inform the holder;
(3) has not taken the training described in section 5;
(4) is not in possession of the certificate of competence or the temporary identification card or fails to produce it as required by section 25; or
(5) fails to display the certificate of competence or the temporary identification card in the manner required by section 26.