16. Not later than 30 days after the end of a quarter, the holder must submit to the Minister a report stating
(1) the number of drivers trained;
(2) the number of drivers who completed the training successfully and the number of drivers who failed to do so;
(3) the number of potential drivers rejected because of a criminal record incompatible with employment as a driver, and the nature of the offence.
(4) the number and subject of any complaints received, and the measures taken to remedy the situation; and
(5) any other element considered essential to the follow-up and assessment of the Pilot project.
For the purposes of this section, the first quarter begins on approval of the holder’s participation in the Pilot project.