6. As consideration for the reduced contribution, the educational childcare provider must provide a child with
(1) educational childcare for a continuous period of a maximum of 10 hours per day;
(2) snacks if the child is receiving childcare at the time scheduled for snacks;
(3) a noon meal or an evening meal if the child is receiving childcare during the hours scheduled for those meals, or breakfast in any other case; and
(4) subject to section 10, all the educational material used and any other good or service put at the disposal of or offered or provided by any person to the children received by the educational childcare provider, while the childcare is provided.
A child referred to in the first paragraph may receive a maximum of 261 days of childcare, with any combination of days and half-days being possible, spread over the reference year.
A parent may not use, for his or her child, more than 20 days of childcare services per 4 weeks unless the parent demonstrates such a need because of seasonal employment or because of the parent’s work or study schedule.
O.C. 583-2006, s. 6; O.C. 850-2008, s. 2; S.Q. 2015, c. 8, s. 178; S.Q. 2020, c. 5, s. 13; S.Q. 2022, c. 9, s. 79.