1. The training required to obtain an agent licence to carry on private security activities is as follows:
(1) for security guarding, to have successfully completed, in a private security guarding program, at least 70 hours of course for which a training certificate is issued by a school service centre or school board;
(2) for investigation, to have successfully completed the 135-hour course “Initiation aux techniques d’enquête et d’investigation” offered in a college-level educational institution, or to hold a Diploma in College Studies in police technology or a bachelor’s degree in security and police studies obtained in the 5 years preceding the licence application, or their equivalent recognized by the Minister of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology;
(3) for locksmith work, to hold a diploma of vocational studies in locksmithing or its equivalent recognized by the Minister of Education, Recreation and Sports;
(4) for the transport of valuables, to have successfully completed training on the handling of firearms and the use of force provided by the École nationale de police du Québec or an instructor qualified by that school.