55. An application for the approval of a safety program must contain
(1) the name and address of the dam owner;
(2) the name and position of the owner’s representative in charge of administering the safety program;
(3) the names of the dams concerned and the particulars of their location;
(4) a summary of the content of the program under section 54; and
(5) a demonstration that the program’s resulting level of safety is at least equal to the level that would be obtained with the implementation of the prescribed standards for which alternatives are proposed, with a reference to those regulatory provisions.