54. A safety program must, for every dam or structure covered by the program, provide for
(1) management of the impounded water, in particular the content of a management plan and plan updating procedures;
(2) emergency preparedness in respect of any dams covered by the program that are subject to the requirement of an emergency action plan under Subdivision 2 of Division III, in particular the content of an emergency action plan and plan updating procedures;
(3) the frequency, nature and content of monitoring activities and the qualification requirements for carrying them out;
(4) a dam safety review, in particular the content and frequency of the review;
(5) the content of the logbook referred to in section 21 of the Act; and
(6) dam maintenance.
The program must also provide for the administration of the safety program, in particular with respect to the persons in charge of its implementation, their training and their respective responsibilities.