49.0.1. The safety review of a dam whose failure consequence category is “very low” or “low” must include
(1) checking the dam’s condition by means of an inspection of its structure;
(2) checking the functionality and reliability of the discharge facilities;
(3) checking the dam’s discharge capacity, including a review of the hydrologic and hydraulic data and assumptions with respect to the dam’s safety check flood;
(4) if, on the reservoir rim, there are other dams whose failure consequence category is equal to or greater than “moderate”, checking the dam’s stability with regard to its safety check flood;
(5) analysing the topography of the reservoir rim;
(6) reviewing the dam’s classification;
(7) reviewing the impounded water management plan if, under subdivision 1 of Division III, such a plan is required for the dam concerned.