60. The following information and documents must be submitted with an application for authorization for a change in use likely to affect the safety of the dam, including changes involving putting a dam back into operation or partially stopping its operation,
(1) an assessment of the effects of the proposed change on dam safety;
(2) the project engineer’s certification respecting the structural and foundation stability of the dam and the functionality and reliability of the discharge facilities;
(3) if carrying out the project referred to in the application for authorization would enlarge the area that would be affected by a dam failure, the recommendation of the project engineer in respect of the dam failure consequence category, to which is appended the dam failure analysis, rough maps or characterization required under section 18 for the consequence category the engineer considers appropriate for the dam; and
(4) a notice stating that an impounded water management plan has been drawn up or reviewed and indicating the authority to which the plan or a summary of the plan has been sent in accordance with section 33 if, pursuant to Subdivision 1 of Division III, such a plan must be drawn up for the dam.