38. In addition to the checks provided for by the manufacturer during the mounting of a ride, the owner shall ensure that the following checks have been made:
(1) a visual check of the condition of electrical wiring, including bonding, as well as weldings, articulations, bearings and driving shafts;
(2) a test of the operating condition of brakes and safety devices;
(3) a check of the clearances required in sections 23 and 40;
(4) a visual check of structural members in order to detect distorted or bent members.
A list of the checks to be made shall be kept with the log book.