33. Coaster rides shall comply with the following:
(1) be installed so as to allow for the presence of only one carrier or only one train of carriers, at the same time, in the space between each braking system along its path;
(2) the nuts used to lock the wheels of a carrier shall be of the castle type and be locked with split pins;
(3) every coupling device of carriers shall be locked, and any bolts, nuts or locks which are used, shall be equipped with a wire to prevent loosening or disengaging;
(4) operating controls shall be located so as to allow monitoring of the entire loading and unloading area.