1. In addition to the information and particulars prescribed in the Act respecting Québec business investment companies (chapter S-29.1), a company applying for registration with Investissement Québec shall supply the following:
(1) the name, address and, if applicable, social insurance number of every shareholder;
(2) a description of the share capital of the company, the number of subscribed and fully paid common shares with full voting rights, as well as the amount paid in cash by each shareholder;
(3) a copy of its articles of constitution;
(4) a statement certifying that it has complied with the provisions of the Securities Act (chapter V-1.1) and, in the case of a company distributing securities to the public, a copy of the offering notice or of the prospectus, as the case may be, filed with the Autorité des marchés financiers.