20. Except with the prior authorization of Investissement Québec, funds from a qualified investment may not be used by a qualified legal person in the 24 months following the date of the qualified investment to
(1) repay a creditor who is a shareholder of the company having made the investment or of the qualified legal person or a person with whom the creditor does not deal at arm’s length or a company that is associated with the qualified legal person;
(2) make a loan;
(3) purchase parcels of land with the intention of selling them;
(4) make investments outside Québec not directly related to its operations;
(5) purchase or acquire shares of other legal persons or all or substantially all of the assets of a business; or
(6) purchase or redeem shares of its capital stock except a purchase or redemption referred to in section 21.