34. A chief executive officer of a medical biology laboratory or a clinical department of laboratory medicine who makes a report pursuant to this Chapter must send the following information to the competent public health director:
(1) the name of the pathogen or the biological indicator associated to the intoxication, infection or disease for which the chief executive officer is reporting a positive analysis result;
(2) the type of sampling, including the site where it was taken, the date on which it was taken, the analyses carried out, including sensitivity analyses, and the results obtained;
(3) the name and permit number of the health professional who has requested the analyses;
(4) the surname and given names, sex, date of birth, address, telephone number and health insurance number of the person from whom the sample was taken;
(5) the name of the medical biology laboratory or the clinical department of laboratory medicine, its address, the surname and given names of the person signing the report and the telephone numbers at which the person can be reached;
(6) the unique code assigned by the laboratory to the analyses produced.