15. A public health director sends to the Minister the following information regarding every intoxication, infection or disease reported to the Minister in accordance with Chapter VIII of the Public Health Act (chapter S-2.2):
(1) the date of the report;
(2) the unique file number assigned, by the public health department, to every person, episode, outbreak or incident covered by the report;
(3) the sex, occupation, date of birth, address and socio-sanitary regions of the place of residence of the person covered by the report;
(4) where the location of exposure or acquisition, probable or confirmed, is situated outside Québec, the travel history, including the dates and the identification of the provinces or States visited;
(5) where the person making the report is a health professional with the authority to make a diagnosis or to assess a person’s state of health, the information provided for in subparagraphs 1, 3, 6 and 7 of the first paragraph of section 33 and the date of the samples taken for analysis in a laboratory;
(6) where the person making the report is a chief executive officer of a medical biology laboratory or a clinical department of laboratory medicine, the names of the laboratory and department, and the information provided for in subparagraphs 1, 2 and 6 of the first paragraph of section 34;
(7) an indication that it is a probable, confirmed or suspected case or, in the case of an exposure to a chemical agent, that it is a case where a significant exposure has been observed.