3. With respect to the list drawn up under section 83 of the Act, the diseases and infections for which treatment is mandatory for any person affected must satisfy the following 6 criteria:
(1) present a risk of contagion through person-to-person contact;
(2) present a high risk of contagion through the airborne route;
(3) be characterized as chronic, contagious diseases or infections if not treated;
(4) be recognized as serious diseases or infections for the individuals affected, in terms of lethality or morbidity, in the short or long-term;
(5) respond to medical treatment with demonstrated efficacy to eliminate or significantly reduce the contagion; and
(6) respond to no means of treatment other than the treatment to reduce the risk of contagion, apart from the isolation of the person affected.